cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

document type in cji3 report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

When I execute cji3 report and filter out by document type, few entries are seen blank in it. When I open those line items, these entries showed  that WBS was receiver by settlement. On viewing the accounting doc, doc.type SB is seen.

How to get the document type displayed for this in the standard report.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The doc.type mentioned will be seen in S_ELN_06000002 (std variant for real time integration with CO>FI). Execute it.

When u settle cost from WBS to WBS with same profit center, only a CO doc. is generated.
But when u do settlement between wbs with different profit center, corresponding accounting doc is also generated which will display the doc.type (in ur case,SB, a std doc.type) in the accounting document after double clicking that line item.

I Hope this clarifies.

Message was edited by: manish dp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all. Closing the issue.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SB is not a standard document type i think its copied from SA = G/L account document.

you may check this in settlement profile in OKO7 transaction which one (SB/SA) document is selected there??

Regards,

Sanjeev

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Not 100% sure, but I think you have configured in the settlement profile the document type = SB and you are not settle to a GL account ( is it possible you have only a CO settlement between 2 controlling objects).

If this is the case even you have configured document type = SB the system is not creating this king of document and for this reason this appears blank in the report.

Regards,

0 Kudos

I am not 100% sure what it is you are asking, but I am assuming you want to know why document type SB is not shown in CJI3.

In this case, when the business transaction is KOAO (Actual Settlement), the Document Type (COBK-BLART) is always blank.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ryan & Clara,

You judged the query right.Sorry for making it too confusing.

But why is that Document Type (COBK-BLART) remains blank in the report ?

Regards.

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If during the settlement there is generated a FI document ( it would be SB) and in COBK-BLART you willl see SB ( related to the FI document linked to the CO documemt)

As the  FI document has not been generated you display blank, because there is not FI doc.

Regards

former_member210673
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Supriya,

When-in CJI3 report, single click on the 'Dice' icon displayed in the 'Toolbar' section which will display the 'Displayed Columns' and available 'Column Set'. Sort the 'Column Set' column, select the fields you want to be displayed in the report and click on the 'Left' arrow pointer .

You can place the New 'Column set' fields where required by selecting the field in 'Displayed Columns' and then clicking on the Left arrow pointer.

P.S.: The same process is used for almost all standard reports where you have 'Dynamic Selection' criteria available.

Hope this helps.

-Thanks