cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with file activation in SAP HANA Studio on Cloudshare

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing a strange problem while working on HANA Studio. I subscribed to Cloudshare for SAP HANA and it's working fine.

I created some files and activated them successfully. I disconnected from the system and on relogin, I am not able to activate the file.

Please find the attached screenshot where I am trying to activate header.hdbtid file and at the bottom you can see the % completion which is not moving up at all. I tried restarting the HANA Studio but in vain.

Any help on this?

Thanks,

Harish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Me too facing the same issue.

only activate and checking of file is not working. remaining is completely working fine.

did anyone come up with the solution or found anything related to it ?

Thank You

Dharnesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing the exact same issue..

I even cannot stop the activation process - need to close hana studio every time..

Does anybody have a solution for that problem?

Thanks in advance!
Kristina

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am really not sure what went wrong, but after doing every step again and re-formatting the csv file AND activate every file alone it worked...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any updates on this problem. I am not able to Check/Commit/Activate any file on the Project level nor even on the Repository level while creating Attribute/Analytical Views.

The problem persists with HANA Studio and it's connectivity issues with the Server/Repository at runtime. Server is GREEN and its working as expected.

Shall I again reinstall the HANA Client and Studio and start off from scratch which will take considerable amount of time

Please help.

Thanks,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having the same issue. I cannot activate any file in my project and I also cannot stop activation process. Nothing works. Did anyone find out what causes this issue and how to solve it?

Thanks,

Tuğba

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

You do have an error marker on that file.  What are the details of the error?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

I specified incorrect package path earlier and the system gave the error. I rectified it and then when I am trying to reactivate, the system is not activating the same. It's not just with Activation, even for Check or Commit, system is taking lot of time.

The server is up and running and the instance is also in green. I am not sure why it's behaving in this way. I deleted the project and repository and again started from scratch as I have all files created successfully on the server. I tried to checkout package 00 from the server and shared the newly created project with SAP HANA Repository.

All files are present in the Project. Tried to activate, same problem. Deleted the file header.hdbtid and created again. Gone for Check in Team Menu, again it's hanged.

I think the problem is with Cloudshare. I don't know whom to contact for the same.

Thanks,

Harish