cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales return order pricing issue with reference to billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

when we are trying to create sales return order with reference to billing order evertyhing is working good if return order create with full qty.

If we reduce quantity manually in return sales order after the "create with reference' the net value of the item did not change as per quantity.

Ex:  orginal invoice qty 10 and amount $1000

create return order with qty 4 ( with refrence to billing doc) the net value amount of this item remians the same 1000 insetad of 4X100 = $400.

how can i make the return order to calculate the price(calculation should be using invoice price insetad of current price) upon changing the quantity in at the time of return sales order creation.

please let me know whether this scenario can be handled through configuration, if not through configuration how can we handle this in technically.

Thanks

Siri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

As rightly said by krishna,maintain Pricing Type " D " in VTAF and test i once again ,

Thanks ,

NK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Krishna & NK thanks for your quick reply.

Do i need to maintian the pricing type 'D' at invoice item category(YINV) or Reurn order item category(YREN) level in VTAF tcode.

Thanks

Siri

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Yes ,after test it once again .

Note : Please let me know ,how you have mapped Copying control settings in VTAF .

Thanks,

NK

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sireesha,

Ex:  orginal invoice qty 10 and amount $1000

create return order with qty 4 ( with refrence to billing doc) the net value amount of this item remians the same 1000 insetad of 4X100 = $400.

I have tested this in the Sandbox system, in return order (created with reference to an invoice) when I change the quantity (e.g. from 10 to 4) the Net value also changes accordingly, as I press enter!

Thus, this changing of net value (depending upon change in quantity) is standard behavior.

Please take the help of an ABAPer to debug and check why (in your case) it is not following standard behavior.

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i change invoice item category price type to 'D in VTAF it is working fine.

Thanks for your reply.

-Siri

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sireesha,

Thank you for the update!

Before changing the pricing type to D, what was the pricing type?

In Standard SAP, for RE order created with reference to F2 invoice, at item level the default pricing type is D (already).

Former Member
0 Kudos

pricing type was 'E'.

everything is working fine except bundle header and component scenario.

when we create return order with ref to invoice we select one of the component and change the quantity that time bundle YPBN condition becomes inactive and price coming from condition type YPRC, which is wrong i am looking to reprice using YPBN instead of YPRC.

any idea how can i make active YPBN in return order when i reduce the quantity.

Thanks

Siri

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sireesha,

If you want condition type YPBN to populate and be active in the sales order, then the other condition types with condition class B have to be removed / not populated in the sales order.

So, look in to how to stop YPRC to populate in the sales order.

Note: Bundle header, component scenario is unclear.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bundle is similar to BOM, invoice created with Bundle, when we create return order only component returned, so return order created with reduced component Quantity.

Condition type YPBN working fine when we return full component quantity, it is inactive only when we create order with reduced component quantity.

Thanks

Siri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Net value not changing when i change the item quantity in return order(with reference to invoice).

Any idea how to handle this.

Thanks

Siri

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check your item category copy control settings in VTAF

maintain pricing type "D"

if you still facing problem please revert.

Regards,

Krishna.