cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit management with multiple company codes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

i have a different scenario in Credit Management. My client having 6 company codes and each company code having one credit control area, and only one risk category for all company codes. now blocking at order level with dynamic credit check. One customer exists in 2 to 3 company codes and this customer is having a group credit limit and individual credit limit say 3 lakhs for 3 company codes and one lakh for each co code, system should block at each co code level when it exceeds one lakh and system should block at group level also once 3 lakhs reached even though one company code credit limit not exceeds. now system is blocking at each company code level but system not blocking at group level. whether it is possible with standard or i have to go with enhancement for this pls reply with your solution asap.

thanks and regards

sreekanth reddy.B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sreekanth Reddy,

Try to create FD32 for the customer in 3 c.c.area

In the CENTRAL DATA screen, maintain  3 lacs in the TOTAL AMOUNT and 1 lac in Individual limit.(maintain this for all the 3 records which you are creating)

Now test and let us know whether your requirement is satisfied.(assuming you have done the Basic Credit management settings required)

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Charles,

I have made exactly like this and it is blocking individually whenever customer crossing one lakh, but once the total limit 3 lakhs crossed even though in one credit control area still 100% limit not crossed but overall 3 lakhs reached even though system has to block the customer whenever sales raised the customer who is not reached the limit 100%. what i mean to say is group level system is not performing. pls advise me you have any solution on this.

abhinav_sharma05
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you made the required entries in fd32?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowledge i have done in FD32, if is there any thing to do to meet this requirement pls let me know.