cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to flip the mission card on a tablet ?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mission requirements are displayed when you “flip” or click on the gear image that shows when you hover over each mission in the Reputation tab.

Anyone know how I can click the gear on a windows 8 tablet?

I was able to see the gear by pressing the finger on the progression line, but when I move the finger towards the gear it disappears

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

andrew_dale
Explorer
0 Kudos

This issue is over 2 years old and still SCN has not been fixed to work with latest versions of IE!

I recently moved from IE9 to IE11 which was released October 2013!

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What would you do if SAP tells you that you have to upgrade your ERP system to get rid of an error? Could you do this immediately or in short time frame?

Would you do it if you know already that the software is going to be replaced?

I think this is what actually happened here: Compatibility Issues for Internet Explorer 10 i... | Jive Community

Unfortunately such problems are not limited to this platform here, I would really love to operate with just one browser, but even within our company we have already those problems. Since a year or so we are using Google, most things work well in Intranet and Internet, but to order something from our internal catalog we have to go via Internet Explorer, even SAPs Solman  Charm process and ticket system opens only in the Internet Explorer. Good that it opens by itself but personally I hate to have so many apps open

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just a guess.

If the tablet is multi-touch, you could try tapping another finger on gear icon instead of moving first finger. Long pressing of finger simulates right-click, and sometimes takes care of mouse-hover too.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I tried it with 2 fingers, but this controls the Zoom factor, the screen just shrinks or becomes bigger.

Long pressing did not help either.

Former Member
0 Kudos

On the IOS with safari, what I did is tap the card once, the gear will show and stay showing. Then I can tap the gear.

Not sure about Win8 tablet though. Just fyi, Jive 5, which SCN is using, currently doesn't support IE10...If that's what is bundled in your tablet, chances are SCN is not well supported.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Sean, it uses IE10 .

At least your response helps me  not to worry about my fingers

Matt_Fraser
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there any forecast on when IE10 will be supported?  My work computer was recently upgraded from IE9 to IE10, and I noticed that the mission cards suddenly don't flip anymore, but actually disappear entirely instead.

Thanks,

Matt