cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit management on credit days limit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I have some requirement on the credit management as the following::: I want to let the system to check on the credit days limit according to the following formula:

(Invoice Date + (Credit Days Limit * 2) + 1 )

1. e.g.

Invoice Date 01/06/2013

Customer Credit Days 30 Day

System should block the customer on (01/08/2013)

I know, We can configure number of days on field "NoDays openItem. But I need percentage of days ( double of credit days limit).. your prompt response highly appreciated and awarded

Best Regards,

Amr Elfakharany

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amr,

;

Please have your Ababper to check the below user-exits to achieve this functionality

LVKMPTZZ

LVKMPFZ1: USER_CREDIT_CHECK1

LVKMPFZ2: USER_CREDIT_CHECK2

LVKMPFZ3: USER_CREDIT_CHECK3

User exit for availability check

User exit USEREXIT_AVAIL_CHECK_CREDIT exists in Include MV45AFZF.

Please post if you get a solution to your query.

Rewards if helpful.

Regards,

Deb

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amr,

As already suggested by Hegal you can think of using open items (no if days open) functionality in OVA8.

Could you please explain more on what is the % you are looking and the logic behind it.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amr Elfakharany,

Customer Credit Days 30 Day - Where are you maintaining/mentioning this 30 days in SAP?

If 30 days is applicable for all customers, then you can put 61 (30*2 + 1) in Days oldestItem in "Oldest Open Item'  and check for Oldest Open Item in OVA8.

If customer credit days is determined on the customer payment term, then you have to keep the check for oldest open item in OVA8 and maintain 1 in Days oldestItem in "Oldest open item"

Once you do a sales order for a customer who has open billing more than 1 day, system will trigger message of Credit CHeck : Oldest Open item.

Ask your abaper to write a code just before this message to calculate the days as per your requirement. (if customer credit date is from payment term, then you have to give T052 table in the logic calculation)

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

former_member301603
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have only one payment term (30) days you can make horizon period as 2 months in config.

Please let me know if your requirement differ !!

Regards

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rajesh for reply.

Actually, There are may payment terms with different days, moreover I am using static configuration so I cant use horizon period.

Regards,

Amr

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use the following Exit.

MV45AFZZ  - 

under

USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE

due_amt = 0.
select * from vbrk into ar_vbrk where kunrg = vbak-kunnr.
  select * from bsid into ar_bsid where vbeln = ar_vbrk-vbeln.
      due_dt = ar_bsid-zfbdt + ar_bsid-zbd1t.
      if due_dt <= sy-datum.
         due_amt = due_amt + ar_bsid-dmbtr.
      endif.
  endselect.
endselect.
due_amtc = due_amt.

if due_amt NE 0.

CONCATENATE 'There are Overdue Invoices amount ' due_amtc ' Exists...! for this Customer' into due_msg SEPARATED BY SPACE.

MESSAGE due_msg TYPE 'I'.

endif.

REgards

Venkat