SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to mass delete predefined selections (FPSELP)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I was wondering if anyone could advise me on a way to mass delete predefined selections that have been created?  The only way that I can see is to right-click, then delete.  However, we have accumulated a large number of these and wanted to delete many at once if possible.  I done a quick search, and cannot find any documentation to help me so far.

Thanks!

Michelle

2 REPLIES 2

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michelle,

I don't think so there is any standard way to delete the pre-defined selections in mass.

However, if you have a requirement to delete them in mass, you can develop a custom program which would take pre-defined selections as input and use the same logic for deleting them as it would done in case of deleting them individually.

Currently, when deleting the selections individually, there is a method which gets triggered and deletes the entry from tables DFKK_SELP_RES and DFKK_SELP_TXT based on the selection type (SEL_TYPE) and Selection name (SEL_NAME).

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

Thank you very much for your help!

Regards,

Michelle