Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Images do not show and MIME objects do not load

volker_bock
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I refer to the thread: http://scn.sap.com/thread/1564725

I encounter quite the same problem. I created an internet service for an integrated ITS mobile transaction. I published and started all standard services like ITSMOBILE and ITSMOBILE00 etc. as well as my own service. BUT:

Images do not load, and also the F-Keys do not work at all. And the buttons do look kind of poor compared to the ITS of the EWM system mentioned below. As Images as well as CSS-Files (which control the F-Key behaviour) are MIME objects, I suppose it must have something to do with MIME objects (missing authority to some paths ?)

Even the Standard test service has the same problem.

I already cleaned the system wide caches .. did not help.

in parallel we had an EWM project. I copied most of the settings from that system. In the EWM system everything looks fine, but in the one I work on now, it does not.

What I see is in attachmend BAD_ITS.jpg for the not working and GOOD_ITS for the working one.

I would greatly appreciate any ideas.

The system where it does not work is SAP ECC 6.0, and the EWM system is EHP2 FOR SAP SCM 7.0

Volker

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess the MIME service is not activated:

- sap -> public -> bc -> its -> mimes

Transaction: SICF

And please publish follwing services manual:

ITSMOBILE
WEBGUI

SYSTEM

Transaction SE80

BR

Christoph Persich

SAP Consult

christoph.persich@sap.com

volker_bock
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

mimes was already activated, all services but WEBGUI had already been published, but publishing WEBGUI did have no effect. Do I have to restart some services in SICF?

But if I debug the web page for the menu:

I get an error "Object expected" at the marked position. may that be a hint for you to tell me what I do wrong? Thanks in advance.

Additional question: Does that mean, that "setFocus" could not be found? At the moment I am quite clueless

I generated the templates using:

maybe thats wrong?

By the way: I Have the same problem (no images) when testing the service itsmobile01 from within SICF, so obviously it is a more general problem

Volker Bock

0 Kudos

Hi,

chec if the MIME files (CSS nad JS) is correctly transfered to the web browser.

For that chcek in the Source what the URL is for the MIMES.

Than copy it to the browser url

(or install HTTP watch)

It seams the MIME files can not be downloaded from the server.

This happesn if:

+ the MIME service is not active (as above descrived)

+ the SE80 service is not fully published

+ your network doesnt allow to transfer the MIME files to the cleint (browser)

Send me the HTML of the ITSMobile page...

Rgds

Christoph

SAP Consulting

volker_bock
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

this might have been the best hint. If I try the js-file URL from a "good" (working) ITS service on another system, the Internet Explorer tries to download and save that file. If I try it with the js-file URL from my "bad" ITS service, I get an error page.

I will check that tomorrow again with our Basis team. Thank up to here. I will let you know what the final problem was. Further hints are appreciated, but I suppose this is it.

CU

Volker

0 Kudos

Hi,

last possible change that the GUISettingsparameter is wrong and therefore the JS file can not be loaded fro the server.

If you send me the Header of the HTML I can directly tell you what is wrong.

However dont use the

~ITSMOBILECSSINCLUDESTYLES/ALL/ZCAT_MOBILE_W
~ITSMOBILECUAINCLUDECATCUAAREA
~ITSMOBILEJSINCLUDESCRIPTS/ALL/ZCATMOBILE

than you should publish service ITSMOBILE in SE80.

BR

Christoph

volker_bock
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

now I will compare the settings and html coding from an EWM system (good.txt, it works) and the system where it does not work (bad.txt).

I also added the GUI Settings as Excel File (one tab per system). In the EWM system I work with a custom CUAAREA AND custom CSSINCLUD and it works. I am pretty sure that it is our SAP system blocking the MIME files. However, here are the HTMLs and the GUI settings.

GUI Settings "GOOD"

#GENERALGeneral Settings
~THEME99
~TRANSACTION/SCWM/RFUI
~SINGLETRANSACTION1
#ITS_MOBILEITSMOBILE Settings & Includes
~ITSMOBILE1
~ITSMOBILECUAINCLUDEEVONIK_CUAAREA
#~ITSMOBILEJSINCLUDEEVONIK_MOBILE
#~ITSMOBILEDEVICEINCLUDEEVONIK_TEKLOGIX
~ITSMOBILECSSINCLUDEEVONIK_MOBILE
#SOURCESTemplate search sequence for Sources
~SOURCESzew_rfui,ZEW_RFUI_ST,/scwm/rfui,itsmobile
#OTHERSOther parameters
~XSRFCHECK0
~OKCODE_PERMITENT, F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, F7, F8, F9, F10, F11, F12, CSF1, /0, =PB1, =PB10, /nex
#TESTSThis is an area for test entries
~POPUPS1
~DISCONNECTONCLOSE1

GUI settings "BAD"

#GENERALGeneral Settings
~THEME99
~TRANSACTIONLM01
~SINGLETRANSACTION1
#ITS_MOBILEITSMOBILE Settings & Includes
~ITSMOBILE1
~ITSMOBILECUAINCLUDEEVONIK_CUAAREA
#~ITSMOBILEJSINCLUDEEVONIK_MOBILE
#~ITSMOBILEDEVICEINCLUDEEVONIK_TEKLOGIX
#~ITSMOBILECSSINCLUDEEVONIK_MOBILE
#SOURCESTemplate search sequence for Sources
~SOURCESZSM_WM_STEINAU, ITSMOBILE, ITSMOBILE00
#OTHERSOther parameters
~XSRFCHECK1
#~_DOMAINRELAXED1
#~USERAGENTCHECK0
~OKCODE_PERMITENT, F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, F7, F8, F9, F10, F11, F12, CSF1, /0,  =PB10  =PB1, /nex
#TESTSThis is an area for test entries
~POPUPS1
~DISCONNECTONCLOSE1

Volker

0 Kudos

Hi,

please disable following field on the gui setting by using #.

~SINGLETRANSACTION1
~DISCONNECTONCLOSE1
~OKCODE_PERMITENT, F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, F7, F8, F9, F10, F11, F12, CSF1, /0,  =PB10  =PB1

I guess I see the issue:

Please remove spaces in the parameter:

~SOURCES          ZSM_WM_STEINAU, ITSMOBILE, ITSMOBILE00

Have fun...

Rgds
Christoph

volker_bock
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am sorry to say, no success. Ich disabled the parameters as you recommended. As well I removed the spaces in the ~SOURCES parameter. I also tried it with lower case letters.

I hear from my colleague right now, that the SOA Manager might be involved, too? Is that a possibility?

Volker

0 Kudos

Hi.

search for service webgui and try to use that one on your system.

try also if standard itsmoble service are working

/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/test/mobile/itsmobile01

Are they working?

Rgds

Christoph

volker_bock
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi again :-),

started SICF and tested

• WEBGUI: looked ok, seems to work
  • ITSMOBILE01: same problem as with my service (see attached GIFs). Again, the "bad" file is from the current system, the "good" one is from another system.

Volker

0 Kudos

Hi,

did you publish ITSMOBILE SERVICE as described above.

See the screebshot how to do it:

Rgds

Christoph

volker_bock
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

sorry to say, just to be sure, I republished the Service once again, and no improvement, neither to my Service ZSM_WM_STEINAU, nor to the ITSMOBILE01 service.

Regards

Volker

0 Kudos

Hi,

I need system access via OSS / STFK.

Rgds

Chris

volker_bock
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had the service ITSMOBILE01 activated in the subsequent systems R14/R15. I published ITSMOBILE and ITSMOBILE01 on R14/R15 and tested ITSMOBILE01 from SICF. And: IT WORKED! Then I tried to compare everything what came into my mind regarding the service itself (GUI settings etc) as well as Services *MIME*, *MOBILE* and *ITS*. And could find no differences.

Thus I also think you need access to R13 and R14. Normally we have to request access with reference to an OSS message. I will create an OSS-message hoping you will then take care of it, it is number 0000534772 2013.

Your user on our system then will be SAP-<OSS-number>.

volker_bock
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

system should be opened now as described and info placed in secure area of the OSS message.

Volker

volker_bock
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you already have the chance to have a look? If you encounter problems, please contact me.

Volker

0 Kudos

See SAP message

volker_bock
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am 99% sure this is the solution (for other readers: the standard service /default_host/sap/public/bc/its was modified ). thanks a lot. But I do not have authority to change it and confirm it 100%. Hopefully til monday a colleague will do that. Then you'll get a "green star" . Then I also will close the OSS ticket.

I never thought about this simple solution, that somebody might have changed some standard stuff.

Regards and many thanks.

Volker

volker_bock
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

after standard service was set back to standard settings, everything worked fine. Thanks again a lot for your quick help !!

Regards

Volker

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

I have the exact same description of the problem but the solution does not work for me.

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Ivan,

Can you check whether the service doesn't work in IE11 or Chrome as well?

If it doesn't work, check the network trace and share what you see.

Regards,

Cris