cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMARTFORMS: How to print FIRST page on headed paper, NEXT pages on plain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please can someone advise how I can configure a SMARTFORM so that the FIRST page is printed on headed paper and the NEXT pages are printed on plain paper?

Unfortunately the business do NOT want to print the headed paper (with company logo and company address).

A possible solution would be to print the FIRST page to tray 1 (containing the headed paper) and print the NEXT pages to tray 2 (containing plain paper), but I don't know if this is possible, or how to do it!

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

Matt

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi matt,

Is your company using a pre printed stationery for printing the first page?

If the smartform is doing even the header /company logo printing for you, you can set a condition for the text element that prints the header info in the condition tab(There will be check box for "Print only on first page".

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, just to clarify.

Yes the company uses pre-printed stationary for the first page (containing a company logo and company address). The other pages of the form need to be printed onto blank paper.

The company does NOT want to print the headed paper at the time the form is printed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simpsan,

I hope we can do this by specifying the resource name in the OUTPUT PARAMETERS of a PAGE..

but for this we havfe to configure the output device in SPAD with the required Tray number

create 2 output devices, 1 is with tray1 (assume tray 1 containe the Header paper), another is with Tray2 (assume tray2 containe the Plain paper)..in SPAD.

now in SMARTFORM for PAGE1 give first output device and for PAGE2 give 2nd outputdevice name

Please Close this thread.. when u r problem is solved

Reward if Helpful

Regards

Naresh Reddy K