cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect network header settlement rule

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

could you please help me with the following problem. We are creating networks authomatically from CJ20N, when we create project by copying from project template.

The strategy for the settlement rule in network is WBS element.

In the network template header assignment field there is WBS element like CR-XXXX-02-01. In activities there are WBS elements like CR-XXXX-02-01-01, ... CR-XXXX-02-01-05.

The problem is that in network header settlement rule WBS element CR-XXXX-02-01-01 is automatically set and not CR-XXXX-02-01.

I was trying to change strategy to default, no impact. I was debugging and it seems that WBS for settlement rule is taken from the first activity and not from network header. When i copy project from another project (even with incorrect settlement rule in network header), correct wbs element CR-XXXX-02-01 is set up in network header.

Could you please help me to find out, what should be changed in order that WBS element CR-XXXX-02-01 will be set up in the network header settlement rule.

Thanks!

Best regards

Alina

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to check the Network Type Parameters configuration.  There are 3 settings to check.  The Settlement Rule Strategy assigned, the default settlement rule and the indicator for the Activity Account Assignment.

If you have selected to do the Activity Account Assignment then each activity is indivudually assigned to a WBS element.  If it is off then only the Network Header is assigned to a WBS and all activities use it.

From what you wrote you should not be doing activity account assignment.  You want to settle from the Network Header.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ken,

thank you for the comment. Settlement strategy is " wbs element". Wbs element like CR-XXXX-02-01-01 ... CR-XXXX-02-01-XX that  is assigned to every activity , whereas CR-XXXX-02-01 is assigned to network header. The problem is that during network creation WBS CR-XXXX-02-01-01 is assigned to network header and not CR-XXXX-02-01.

Do you mean CN08 transaction or where i should check settings for default settlement rule?

Thanks

Best regards

Alina

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Execute OPUV for default settlement strategy & Rule for network.

2nd check : Settlement->Define Settlement Rule for Network->Assign Strategies and Default Rules to Network Types

Regards,
Sanjeev

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In "strategies for settlement rule" for network, set as manual maintenance of settlement rule. run txn cjb1 and create a settlement rule. use badi---WBS_SETTLEMENT_RULE_NEW, FM--K_SRULE_SAVE_UTASK and make changes as required.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear NAG,

thank's a lot for your anwer. Is it for sure, that BADI WBS_SETTLEMENT_RULE_NEW will work also for network settlement rule and not only for WBS settlement rule?

Thanks

best regards

Alina