cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch determination for special stocks is not possible Message no. VL197

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Actually i don't know why i got now this message from SAP during a Sales Order creation... The Automatic Batch Determination should be implemented correctly...

Any clue?

Thank in advance,

Andrea

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the special stock is Project stock

Please look at the OSS note # 484274

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi santosh,

yes it's a Sales Order for Special Stock (Q)... i'm just checking your notes... but it seems to be about the delivery while i got problem in SO yet...

Thank you, i will let you know...

@G. Sales Order -> Project Stock -> SAP ECC 6.06 ... It is weird because i had already implemented that "batch" in a parallel environment and it worked...

Regards,

A Mar

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check OSS Note 1066711 - Batch determination for project stock  . I understand the note refers delivery and you are getting error message in the sales order itself. I think automatic batch determination programs might apply for both. Hence check whether the note will help you or not.

Regards,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Santos and Shiva,

Both notes cannot bee implemented... i'm working on SAP ECC 6.06... so now i don't know if the problem is about the implementation, or i have to open a note to SAP....

Regards,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Being an old member of the forum, no need of stressing the importance of adhering to forum rules where it has been indicated that before posting any queries, you should search the forum or google to find out whether it has already been answered.  If you search in Google with the text "Batch determination for sale order", you will find many times this has been discussed.

As a first step, please take the inputs from there, try on your own and still if you are not able to identify the issue, update here

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi G.

Actually i did it, but i didn't find any solution. I've already implemented the automatic batch determination (aslo for Special Stock) before, and this is the first time i had this issue. I assure you that if i'm opening a topic in sdn, it's because i'm a the last resort....

Thanks anyway

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you had searched already, then no issues.  In that case, you have to explain further as to whether the scenario is

• batch determination from project stock
  • batch determination for STO
  • batch determination for consignment stock

and what configuration currently there in your system.  This will help us to give some inputs for you to check.

G. Lakshmipathi