cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cummulative Values on SO and Billing (VK13) - Condition Base Value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert-

I need little help on this. I need and explnation why....

VK11 - Created condition record, of a specific condition type, with amount 30 and maximum condition base value for material 64212.

VA01 - Created SO with line items below with quantities 100 and 10.

10      64212      100
20      64212      10

VK13
-What happened here is that the condition value is from 30 * 100.
-The second line item with qty 10 was not included in the calculation since it is set in VK11 a while ago to have the maximum of 100.

Condition Value = 3000.00
COndition Base Value = 100.00

Created delivery and then billing from the SO. After that below are the values on VK13.

Condition Value = 3000.00
Condition Base Value = 110.00

May I know why condition base value was not on the same value? Is this a standard process of SAP?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check from VK12--->EXTRAS-->CUMULATIVE VALUES ? and identify how the cumulative values occurred

and also for your condition type in V/06 check if CONDITION UPDATE and CONDITION INDEX set

regards,

santosh

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

bert becher

"-The second line item with qty 10 was not included in the calculation since it is set in VK11 a while ago to have the maximum of 100."

Your query is not clear. Could you post screenshot to understand your issue.

Looks like you created both condtion record in same time period, and sales order also on the same time.

can you refresh price of second line item and advice what happens?

I understood both line items are in same sales order and having same material?.

Regards

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

See below red marked Field ,here you need to maintain whatever amount you wanted to give for particular condition type with limited amount .Maintain there and test once again by creation of sales order .

Thanks,

Naren