cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Displaying the utilization for capacity reservations in the Resource Planning Table (RPT)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I found this excerpt in the SAP documentation:

●  Displaying the utilization for capacity reservations in the Resource Planning Table (RPT)

In the resource planning table, there is a new pushbutton Display Capacity Reservations. It displays the following information:

¡  Reserved capacity

¡  Available reservation

¡  Reservation release date

Per bucket, per descriptive characteristic value, aggregated over a specific time period.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/en/46/19c0218716424fe10000000a1553f6/content.htm

However I can't find this pushbutton. Does anybody know where it is located or what settings I have to set for me to be able to display it?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Sincerely Mitch

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mitch,

I can select the button for Capacity Reservations in a SCM 7.0 system.

As the documentation says, the Capacity Reservation button is on the PP/DS Bucket Capacity tab in the resource master.  You have to assign some kind of bucket definition to the bucket schema in the same tab to make the button active.

Best Regards,

Mike

Dhaivakumar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mitch.

This functionality available from SCM 5.1 version onward. If your SCM system version higher then this Please check Bucket definition values in Resource master  PPDS bucket capacity tab.

Bucket Definition value should be   From Block planning or From Time continuous capacity

Please check and let me know if you have any question

Thanks

Dhaiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

thank you for your quick response.

The problem lies not in the resource master. That I have figured out after a long try and error phase The documentation states that it is possible to display the reservation in the resource planning table (Transaction: /SAPAPO/RPT)

(Quote:

●  Displaying the utilization for capacity reservations in the Resource Planning Table (RPT)

In the resource planning table, there is a new pushbutton Display Capacity Reservations. It displays the following information:

¡  Reserved capacity

¡  Available reservation

Per bucket, per descriptive characteristic value, aggregated over a specific time period.)

Do you know where I can find this push button, or how to activate it?

Thank you.

Kind regards

Mitch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhaiva,

thank you for your quick response. Please refer to the answer I posted on Mikes response:

The problem lies not in the resource master. That I have figured out after a long try and error phase The documentation states that it is possible to display the reservation in the resource planning table (Transaction: /SAPAPO/RPT)

(Quote:

¡  Reserved capacity

¡  Available reservation

Per bucket, per descriptive characteristic value, aggregated over a specific time period.)

Do you know where I can find this push button, or how to activate it?

Thank you.

Best regards

Mitch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mitch,

In the t.code- /SAPAPO/RPT , you can activate this capacity reservation chart in user settings as shown below. Hope this helps.

Once you check the capacity reservation checkbox, you should see that chart with all relevant details.

Regards,

Kiru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiru,

thank you for your answer!

The problem in our system is, when I want to display Display Operation List AND Capacity Reservation at the same time it doesn't work. It only shows Display Operation List. Do you know how to make this possible? It is fine for our purpose to display those options seperately, however it would be an excellent bonus for our planers;)

Thank you very much.

Best regards

Mitch

Answers (0)