cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with note

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus, 

Today I implemented sap notes in our system. Usially after implementation notes sytem asked me to create the change request. But for the note 1731825 it did not offer me to create any change request, it was surprising to me. So I deimplemented it and tried to implement it again but still it id not offer me to create a change request. I wonder now how I can transfer this note changes to Quality and then to production.   Did anybody encounter the same situation? What is the solution, how to implement the same note in the subsequent systems? 

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Albert,

SAP note 1731825 does not contain any correction instructions which can be implemented through Snote. It has some table entry modifications which you need to perform manually as described in the note. During manual modification you shall be required to create change request.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, a i perfomed manual modifications and moved request with tables corrections. After i implemented note and chanched status, that's it?

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Albert,

No need to perform any note implementation using SNOTE. Changing of status is ok.

Yes once you collected all the table changes into a transport request that should be good to ok for testing.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

But why when checking notes in a qas or prd system it is not there?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deepak, i am understand! Thank you for answer.

Answers (0)