Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue regarding CVD condition type for new company code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Requirement is my client is having one company code where they are importing the material and selling to there customer. But now they are planning to do production in india. So this new plant will be an excisable plant for them. Here CVD will not be inventoried they will avail cenvat benefit on CVD.

So my question is if i copy their existing import pricing schema from sales and service company code to new manufacturing plant then on which parameter that i should look on it? my concern is i need to change the CVD condition here only because in the existing company code they are doing inventoried but in the new company code they will avail cenvat.

How to handle in the above scenario?

Regards

PR

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please note that-

If you are using those CVD condition types which are present in the

excise defaults table (J_1iexcdef) then the system will not inventorise

them. - This should suffice your purpose.

You will either have to use Z conditions which are not present in that

table else use the exit - J_1I7_USEREXIT_IMPORT_INV_DUTY (refer note

1021736), inorder to inventorise the CVD conditions.

Please note that CVD will not be inventorised. Nor will it hit the

freight clearing account. It will be set off and seen in part 2 of the

excise invoice.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Rajasree

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using any custom condition types for Inventorized CVD? You can have both Inventorize and non inventorize CVD condition types in your Import Schema.

If you use the Standard CVD condition type JCV1 then you can get the excise credit. If you use Custom one then the duty will be inventorized.