Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return Inspection process - Issue in PGR

former_member220469
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

In return process inspection from a customer using Inspection type - "05", while creating "Post Goods Receipt" for the out of warranty order, system is throwing an error

"Status of Inspection lot xxxxx/patial lot 00000 does not allow goods issue"

I am receiving this error , when i click - "Post goods receipt" , so inorder to avoid this issue i am creating "Customer Info record" in QV51 - with quality inspection as "After Delivery" and again creating "Post goods receipt" and saving the delivery and inspection of the material is carried out.

Our customer will be having a machine which comprises of 2000 components, for warranty / out of warranty service process, many components will be coming, it is not possible for us to craete "Customer Info record" for each and every component

Is there any configuration to solve this issue other than creating "Customer info record" ?

My query is

1. Is  this a right procedure what i am doing ?

OR

2. Should i save the delivery document without doing "Post Goods Receipt" , so that an Inspection lot will be created and after completing the UD for the lot, should i do "Post Goods receipt"  in VL02N ?

Please solve the query

J.Balakrishnan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Balakrishnan

Do the following settings

1. Assign inspection type 05 to material.

2. Assign movement type 655 to schedule line categoeries DN.

3. Remove assignment of lot origin to delivery type in config. Ohterwise two lot will be created.

Regards

Manish

former_member220469
Participant
0 Kudos

Sir,

As per your suggestion , have removed the Inspection lot origin from delivery type, when i do "Post goods receipt", stock is moving directly to "unresticted usage" without creating inspection lot

J.Balakrishnan

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Balakrishnan

Have you done the above setting as i mentioned.

Check post to inspection stock is ticked in 05 inspection type and most important you must assign 655 movement type to return delivery schedule line category.

Check with SD people you are using DN or some customized schedule line for return delivery.

regards

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

What are the Inspection types you assigned to that material??

Please attach the screen shot of Inspection Setup for Material Master.

former_member220469
Participant
0 Kudos

Sir,

I have assigned the inspection type - 05 in the material master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Attach the screen shot of Inspection setup.

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Customer return process, use Inspection type 06 in QM view of material master.

Assign Inspection lot origin 06 to delivery type in QCC3-> Inspection Lot Creation -> Inspection at Shipping -> Assign Inspection Lot Origin to Delivery Type.

While saving the delivery, Inspection lot creates.Then you have to do RR & UD.

After doing UD you can do PGR.

No need to maintain Customer info record.

former_member220469
Participant
0 Kudos

Sir,

Thank you, my issue with inspection type - 06 is, there is no stock posting available for inspection type 06. Thats y i am using inspection type 05. I have tested the scenaio with inspection type 06 also, same issue arises

J.Balakrishnan