cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DP Forecast release to ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

This is related to DP forecast release to ECC. Distributed definition is configured for PIRs in APO . The product and location master existing in both ECC and APO . When transferring the forecast(Transfer profile, planning book, data view updated with the job), post execution , successfully transferred to ECC. It got failed in ECC inbound with the error "06/01/1993 date lies before start of factory calendar" . There is no point in configuring/ extending the factory calendars past 20 years .

The question here is

why would it transfer/trying to transfer past forecast to ECC ?

Because I have seen /SAPAPO/C3 logs which shows clearly that the outbound (PIR) queue tried to transfer the past forecast to ECC (starting from 1993) .

How can we control this and make sure it transfers the needed forecast only . (Possibly to transfer future forecasts as PIRs in ECC)

Regards,

GV

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesan,

Can you check the planning bucket profile in the dataview used for DP release? Please ensure the said data view contains only buckets with future time period.

Also ensure the planning bucket profile contains only 1 period type (either daily, weekly or monthly), else you will get errors during transfer.

Thanks,

Rajesh Manoharan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Many thanks for the reply . The planning bucket was in tact and I was transferring the forecast to ECC in my production system without any such errors. This is happening in my quality system (with the same planning bucket profile) which tries to transfer all the past forecast (past 20 years)  .

Regards,

Ganesan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesan,

Can you please check your factory calender configuration. We had faced a similar issue and was resolved when we changed the factory calender settings.

Thanks,

Diana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diana,

Can you pls let me know what kind of settings required for factory calendar as we are facing the same issue.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

update the " Period: From - To" in the rel_to_oltp program variant which is running in the background.

Thanks.