cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Troubleshooting Integration Framework

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please help me how to troubleshoot the error below.

During the installation of integration framework i got this error "Initialization failed to finish within 600 seconds. Please check the details from Integration Framework Admin Page ->Maintenance -> Cfg B1 Setup" (Please see attached file for the error)

and when i open the integration framework from start->all programs->integration solution for SAP Business One -> integration framework, i got this error message "This page can't be displayed".

Below are the troubleshooting steps that i've done but still the error persist.

troubleshooting 1

- i tried to uninstall the integration framework, remove its folder on the drive and delete SAP related file on temporary files.

- i tried a fresh installation again but the error still persist.

troubleshooting 2

- i tried to repair it by choosing repair option but i got the same error again.

I'm am using a stand alone SAP Server for testing my sbo mobility on 9.0

SAP: 9.0 PL4

Please help me find the solution for this.

Thank you in advance.

Ana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I was not able to solve the issue above. So, for me to be able to proceed with my activity, what i did was i just reformat my test server and change my OS to Windows server 2012 since it is the latest windows server version and i upgraded the 9.0 to PL5.

Result: The installation was successful and there is no error after the installation.

Thank you.

Ana

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

matteodallarosa
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I had the same problem with a re-installation of B1iF 9.0 PL8.

What did the trick for me was going to Control Panel > Programs and features > right click on SAP Business One Integration > launch uninstall/change > Repair and now everything works fine.

Matteo

Former Member
0 Kudos

One more thing: when I check the  services, there is no "SAP Business One Integration Service" on the list. I don't know the reason why. I'm done re-installing the SAP Business One integration components but the problem still persist.

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm having the exact same issue with 9.0 PL5.  Any help would be greatful!