cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocking of few Characteristics for few Functional Locations in the list of items (Functiaonal Locations) in the Maintenance Plan during Results Recording

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Our requirement is to block few characteristics for few items (Functional locations) in the list of items (Functional locations) of the Maintenance Plan.

Detailed Requirement:

We have a list of 3 Functional locations (FL1, FL2 and FL3) in the item list of Maintenance Plan. We have a task list assigned to the Plan, in which there are 3 MIC's in the operation (MIC1, MIC2 and MIC3)

Now, the Results Recording (Transactions QE71 or QA32) should happen for the FL1 for only MIC1. The remianing MIC2 and MIC3 should be BLOCKED for FL1.

In the similar way, for FL2 only MIC3 should be ACTIVE. System should not propose the MIC1 and MIC2 for this FL2. etc.

So, Could anybody help me in providing the solution for satisfying the above requirement.

Thanks in advance,

Suren

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you'll have to create two operations, maybe three, and assign each operation to a different workcenter.  The you can use security to assign these workcenters to specific users.  I don't believe you can do it based on the functional locations specifically.

FF