SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move_In - Converting Multiple Move-in's in the same

Former Member
0 Kudos

Team,

I am facing an issue when converting Move-In's via Emigall. The requirement is to have 1 move in document to create 2 contracts(1 for Distribution and 1 for Contract)

The normal functionality of KSM table is : 1 legacy key = 1 SAP key

Our issue with Move in is : 1 Legacy key = 2 SAP keys (Contracts)

Format of my upload file :

MOVEIN12345RATE1  EVERD

MOVEIN12345RATE2  EVERD

MOVEIN12345RATE2  EVERD &ENDE

Error message i am getting :

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error during processing of legacy system key

Message no. EM110

Diagnosis

An error occurred during the processing of the data transferred for legacy system key . The error was detected in function module .

System Response

Processing of the data record is cancelled. The error file is updated.

Procedure

1. Read the error description from the log.

2. Correct the data record in the input file.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pls suggest how I can accomplish  - 1 move in document to create 2 contracts.

Is there some settings i am missing.

Russel Monis

1 REPLY 1

ashvinder_rana
Explorer
0 Kudos

Russel,

Format of the file seems correct and this should allow you to create one move-in doc with two contracts. I assume the &ENDE is in a separate line (and not like shown above).

Can you tell what was the error message just preceding the one that you specified below?:

Error during processing of legacy system key

Message no. EM110

The error message preceding the above message will provide more details on what went wrong with the record.

-Ash

Message was edited by: Ashvinder Rana Russel, I also notice that there is a repetition of the oldkeys. Below should be your file format: MOVEIN12345RATE1  EVERD MOVEIN12345RATE2  EVERD MOVEIN12345RATE2  &ENDE Where, MOVEIN12345RATE1 corresponds to one contract and MOVEIN12345RATE2 corresponds to the other contract for one move-in doc. I believe if you ensure this format or occurrence of oldkeys, your issue should be resolved. Ash