cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settling "not" all of the costs on a WBS element

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible using standard configuration to settle only certain cost elements off of the WBS element and leave certain cost elements behind? An example is to settle salary and wages but leave behind materials.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

adding to Kumar, in allocation structure txn ok06, define the source with cost element group. while settlement system reads the actual cost against the cost elements in the group.
before this we need to create a cost element group with require cost elements (like salary,wages).

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an allocation structure that leaves out the cost element I dont want to include and a source structure that likewise does not include it. I have placed the source and allocation structure in the settlement profile. The error message still says to complete the allocation structure. Am i missing some config?

Thanks,

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I figured it out. Thank you for getting me started.

0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

There is option where you can select particular cost elements to settle and remaining you can leavta it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kevin,

Yes Its Possible using standard Configuration to settle only certain cost elements by defing in the source structure and  Allocation Structure  of settlement configuration , by defining the process wether the required cost elements to be included or not to be  included .

Regards,

vrkumar

Message was edited by: Mohamed Rafi - please dont ask user to rate you or award you with points.