cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User &&&&& is not assigned to Partner in SNC SC

0 Kudos

Hello SNC Gurus,

I am new to SNC. I am facing the same issue with while assigning my User ID to Partner and getting the message in Web UI is as follows

" User XXXX is not assigned to Partner "

I have done all the to create partner successfully in BP tcode in SNC IMG Menu.

Here i am getting trouble, while assigning My User ID to Business Partner which i created.

Inorder to assign User Id to Partner , we need to open Partner Browse and then select the partner which we created. After that When i click Relationships button and In  Relationships catgory browse  box , Has SNC User option is not visible to create the Relationships inorder to assign my User Id to Partner.

Could you please revert back where exactly i have done the mistake.

Thanks,

SN

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhan,

There are 2 types of business partners.

1.Business partner person (employee/user of company/organization)

2.Business partner Orgranization

You have created business partner organization or person?

First create Business partner organization for the plant location.

Go to Tcode:BP and click on create organization.(say XXX business organization is created)

Now Go to Tcode:/N/SAPAPO/LOC3 enter your plant location which you want to assign your self as user of that plant.(plant say 1234)

Click on change button and go to general tab in that enter BP number=XXX (which you have created)

Now you have created business organization & assigned the same to plant location.

Go to tcode:BP and create business partner as person same as your user id.

In that  create BP role select role "Internet User",enter your user id as Internet user & User name field then save.

go to relationship select Releationship Category as "Is SNC user of" enter XXX in field Relationship to BP then click on Create button and save.

Now you have created Business partner as a person & assignment of BP person is also done to BP organization.

Login as a customer and see now there won't any error for user assignment to partner.

Regards,

Nikhil

0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

My issue got resolved. But as per the BB guide document in field relationship need to use "Has SNC User " .

Now my user id has got assigned to Partner and is able to see my SNC Web UI Screen successfully.

Thanks,

SN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhan,

We can assign relationship in two ways.

1)Business partner person

Here when we assign user to organization Relationship Category will be "Is SNC user of"

2) Business Partner Organization

Here when we assign user to organization Relationship Category will be "Has SNC user of"

Summary:

When you assign user to organization it show Relationship Category  "Has SNC user of" in Business partner organization & Relationship Category will be "IS SNC user of" in Business partner Person.

Regards,

Nikhil

Answers (0)