Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC10: Package GRAC_OIF_REQUEST_APPROVAL Access Request Approval Application

former_member275658
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm having an issue where the Role Owner page for approving roles is not been displayed completely. I did a test on the package GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST -> Web Dynpro Applications -> GRAC_OIF_REQUEST_APPROVAL (Access Request Approval Application) ->TEST -> Form is not complete.

For example, Can't see the Request details and Attachments Preview. Please see the screenshot of the page for Role Owner Access Request form.

Please guide me if I need to activate anything else.

Regards,

Salman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

wayne_crouch2
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I have the same problem.  The approver user has SAP_ALL and all the sevices are activated.  Did you find a solution to this issue?

Regards,

Wayne

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Wayne

What do you have for the MSMP task settings for that approval step stage? There are some settings that control the screen layout

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Wayne,

Request you to please refer note 1805019.

Thanks & Regards,

Praveen Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Praveen, note 1805019 resolved the issue.  The only trap was that object GRAC_OIF_REQUEST_APPROVAL_CC has to registered with an exactly number of spaces (I think it was four) and two zeros at the end of its name.  If you get it wrong, it will still produce an access key, but it wont work.

former_member275658
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Any idea ? How should I resolve this issue ?

Regards,

Salman

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check  the authorizations?

kevin_tucholke1
Contributor
0 Kudos

How are you accessing this screen?  Is this from the End User Logon Page or from inside NWBC? This could be an authorization issue as has been suggested or an SAP services issue.

Thanks,

Kevin Tucholke