Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ICO not calling message mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am on PI 7.3.

AAE not calling Message Mapping (using Integrated Configuration) in my scenario Client Proxy to File.

The mapping transformations are not happening in my ICO scenario. In Receiver File Communication channel, the receiver payload still containing source values. means, message mapping not executing. I gave correct Operation Mapping in ICO.

This interface is working good in Dev and I transported it using CTS+ into Quality where also it worked good. Yesterday when we moved this interface to Production and ran the first load we could see that the output file got generated but with the source proxy structure, the mapping didn't get executed. This is a ICO scenario where I have used the SOAP adapter for sender Proxy and receiver it is file adapter with no content conversion and output is a xml file.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Ravijeet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravijeet,

I assume the mapping was also transported to P, right? Have you tried to select OM in ICO manually in P? Does it automatically select the one you need?

Have you analyzed the audit trace in monitoring of the message? Does it give any irregularities there? You can compare the log to a successful run in integration system.

Regards,

Jörg