cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobiliser : Error while defining new service - <Status code="9935">DB</Status>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are  trying to develop custom POC on Mobiliser Framework inline with getDepartment activity(getPromotion).

It's exactly similar kind of activity(Lab-2).While posting the request from soapui, getting incorrect response as below:-

<Status code="9935">DB</Status>

PFA the required source files.

Please advice on the issue.

with regards

Shankar.K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have a similiar problem when using SoapUI to test a Webservice. I created a Webservice in accordance to the Webservice created throughout Lab2a+b. Instead of creating a new table, I used the already existing table "MOB_CARD_TYPES" as this one seemed quite similar to the CUS_DEPARTMENT table. The getCardtype is working just fine within SoapUI, only the create part ist not really working. As the table for the card types has also the mandatory field for "ID_PI_TYPE", I also added this field within the whole development, at least I think so. Do you have any idea why I can't still create a new card type and also get the status code "9935 DB"? I also checked the privileges and they should be fine as well (also because the getCardtype is working).

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Dana K.

aschlosser
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Dana,

It might be foreign key contraints when you're trying to create a new entry and reference an non-existing PI type; anyway, please check the log file per my earlier comment and you should see more info on the root cause of your problem

"Mobiliser log files are located in the ./logs folder. The naming pattern is mobiliser.log.<contextname>, so if you're sending a request to /mobiliser/custom, any problems would show up in the mobiliser.log.custom logfile"

Andreas

aschlosser
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Shankar,

That's hard to tell by that screen shot, but generally speaking you should find more information in the log files - in particular on these kind of generic DB failures. Mobiliser log files are located in the ./logs folder. The naming pattern is mobiliser.log.<contextname>, so if you're sending a request to /mobiliser/custom, any problems would show up in the mobiliser.log.custom logfile.

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

Thank you for your support.

We have managed to overcome the issue and able to develop end to end custom services.

If we are adding any new table in DB, then we need to have mandatory columns as mentioned in the development guide.

All tables must have the following columns:

Name Type                               Description

DAT_CREATION                       datetime creation date

ID_CUSTOMER_CREATION      numeric(18) creator

DAT_LAST_UPDATE                datetime last change date

ID_CUSTOMER_LAST_UPDATE numeric(18) last updater

Thank you,

Regards,

Shankar.K