SAP for Travel and Transportation Discussions
Fuel conversations about route optimization, customer convenience, and operational efficiency in travel and transportation using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Division by Zero Trapped during Shipment creation!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am working on the Transportation function available in Logistics Execution. I have done all the configurations for the creation of a shipment. I can create a shipment individually and all the processes related to it are working fine.

The PROBLEMS are:

1. When I pack my articles in the outbound delivery using a packaging material, when I place the deliveries for shipment the error that is thrown is "DIVISION BY ZERO TRAPPED". The system neither allows me to create a shipment nor does it detect an outbound delivery when creating a shipment. The process stops saying that the division has been trapped.

The process however works fine when the articles inside the delivery are not packed. THIS IS FINE. I PACKED THEM IN THE SHIPMENT.

HAS ANYONE WORKED ON THIS AND CAN ANYONE GUIDE US ABOUT THE SAME. THE MAIN PROBLEM however is as below.

2. When creating Shipments using the COLLECTIVE PROCESSING, that is TCODE VT04, the system works fine for deliveries on a single route. HOWEVER, when the deliveries have more than one route associated with them the processing again stops and throws the error, DIVISION BY ZERO TRAPPED.

Has anyone come across this error generally or in SAP. Could someone please tell me the solution as every scenario is based on processing this step.

Eagerly waiting for a RESPONSE.

Thanks and Regards,

SAHIL AJIT GUPTE

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sahil,

I think weight group as well as some entry in master data are missing so it is throwing error .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur

No problems wtih the Weight Group either. The same error when I assign a Route Schedule to the Delivery.... Please HELP

Thanks