cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add field KOMP-KZWI1 to condition table

0 Kudos

Hello everyone!

My client wants to calculate discount in SD pricing based on conditions that have been calculated earlier.

What do I mean? Let's imagine we have 4 condition types: ZBAS (for base price from which the rest types are calculated), ZDS1 (the first static discount), ZDS2 (the second static discount) and ZDS3 (the 'real' discount which is calculated based on 2 static discounts ZDS1 and ZDS2). The first and second static discounts (ZDS1 and ZDS2 respectively) are not applied directly to base price ZBAS. Instead, they are stored in KZWI1 and KZWI2. The real discount ZDS3 represents matrix of discounts ZDS1 and ZDS2. For example, the base price 100 US dollars, the first static discount 3 % , the second static discount 5 %. For ZDS3 I will determine a table which contains the following record: KZWI1 (3%) , KZWI2 (5%) = 2%. So the real discount will be 2 % which has to be applied to the base price.

I added the fields KZWI1 and KZWI2 to the field catalog. However, when I create a table with KZWI1 and KZWI2 these fields are not available.

How can I add these fields for my own table.

Best wishes, Dimitry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Looks like its very simple solution. There is no need to create field cataligue etc.

You want to calculate ZDS3 based on earlier calculated discount in ZDS1 and ZDS2. Confirm if I did not understand requirement completely.

You carry ZDS1 and ZDS2 to subtotal like you are doing by assigning subtotal in your pricing procedure. In normal sap pricing procedure Subtotal1 use to carry value to KZWI1 and subtotal 2 use to carry value in KZWI2.

now for third condtion ZDS3 you write a new calculation formula or a new condtion base formula based on how you want to apply this calculaton.

assign this formula to ZDS3 in pricing procedure.

Hope this will solve your query.

Regards

0 Kudos

Thank you for your replay, Neeraj!

You understood everything correctly. And you solution is feasible.

The problem is that  I have to define the entire table (matrix) for all the possible values of ZDS1 and ZDS2. This is not the only one.

Seems that I have to create z-table for storing all the combinations of ZDS1 and ZDS2 and write a new calculation formula.

Best wishes, Dimitry

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitry,

As per your example :

For example, the base price 100 US dollars, the first static discount 3 % , the second static discount 5 %. For ZDS3 I will determine a table which contains the following record: KZWI1 (3%) , KZWI2 (5%) = 2%. So the real discount will be 2 % which has to be applied to the base price.

Looks like your ZDS3 has difference of ZDS1 and ZDS2. Mean ZDS3 = ! ZDS1-ZDS2 !

Is it correct? If I am right, Then do you require to create table in this case?

If it is not as I understood  then check possibility of using range.

Check with your business if they accept range rather than fix value. What I mean create table where you are maintaing range of difference of ZDS1 and ZDS2. For Example if ZDS1- ZDS2 is less than 1 then ZDS3 will have discount say 2%.

If ZDS1-ZDS2 is within 1 to 5 than ZDS3 will have 3% discount.

If your business accept this, than it will be easy to maintain and support. Normally I have seen many user mistake issue in case if there is complex table.

But this all depends upon busiess requirement.

Best wishes

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Dimitry,

Check the below thread.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/599477

Likewise , you might have to add the new fields in the pricing structures.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles