cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment Cost Net Value to be Distributed to Delivery Items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have this client in which they would want to manually enter the shipment net value in the shipment cost document and within the document, they would want to see the shipment cost divided among the deliveries in that shipment.

E.g.,

Scenario:

Shipment AB have 2 deliveries:

Delivery A - 2000 KG

Delivery B - 1000 KG

As-is:

Shipment AB cost net Val = 10000 PHP (Phil. Peso)

Delivery A - 5000 PHP

Delivery B - 5000 PHP

To-Be:

Shipment AB cost net Val = 10000 PHP

Delivery A - 7500 PHP

Delivery B - 2500 PHP

Current system just divides the cost into 50/50. Delivery A = 5000, Delivery B = 5000 since Delivery B has fewer contents the allocation of the cost per delivery item will be quite high in Delivery B compare to A.

Hope you can provide me the steps on how I can set up a pricing procedure which will allow manual shipment cost net val entry then divide the total cost among the deliveries but taking into consideration the delivery quantities.

Best Regards,

Ivan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you using SAP TM? If so cost distribution is done within a Freight Order with a large degree of flexibility

Here are the details: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_tm90/helpdata/en/79/d0f8ff05c84ac18a24f124542269d3/content.htm

and you can see how this integrates with ERP here

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_tm90/helpdata/en/5b/5d73be618b4574ac8c9352045fa220/content.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

No, we are just using LE-TRA for this transaction VI01 / VI02 / VI03. Is this possible or will ABAP development be required?

How do you configure SAP to divide the net value according to delivery items, instead of computing from delivery items to determine net value?

I already maintained condition records and calculation base is delivery item. The system then computes net value from delivery item, but what the client wants to happen is to compute from net value and divide to delivery items.