cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local Client Copy Error ('dbif_rsql_sql_error')

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've made a Local Client Copy from Say (700) to (800) as  target system. After 4 hours since the copy starts i got an error saying that 

'dbif_rsql_sql_error' error also the client (800) has been locked none of the users can access into the client including SAP*. I've used  'SAP_ALL' as a copy profile while performing. please provide me any solution in this what might be the reason behind this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sakthi, 1. We can lock a client using SCCR_LOCK_CLIENT and unlock SCCR_UNLOCK_CLIENT functions. Once we run this functions with a client as input , that client will be locked/unlocked. Actually this function set flag '' Client is locked temporarly for client copy" in client maintanance menu. And the client will be available for users other than DDIC and SAP*. If you try to login in that client as any user , system gives message that ' Client locked temporarly'.. 2. Go to T-code SCC4 double click on the client u want to unlock under Display view Client detail under the restrictions tab there is a check box for “ Lock due to client copy” just uncheck it . Regards, Anshuman

AtulKumarJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please logon to scc3 and check the cliet copy log.

also check in sm21 and st22

BR
atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

@Mr.Atul Jain. I got your point but still i am unable to log on to the client 800 using any user which i used as a target client for the Local Client Copy( It Through message like Client Has Been Locked).

What should I Do ?

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello

Login to some other client and unlock the client from Tx SCC4.

You can also use the function module the  SCCR_UNLOCK_CLIENT to unlock the client.

Good Luck

RB

AtulKumarJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check the

ogin/no_automatic_user_sapstar = 0

also if you are able to logon on other client and run scc3 .so it will show pop up and ask you to unlock/keep lock clecit for client copy.

please paste the scc3 optut.

BR
Atul

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check your logs... this could be a space problem.

Regards, Juan