cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC to File Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am configuring an JDBC to File scenario.Can anyone please highlight on this scenario in detail.This is the first time i am configuring this scenario and i have a few problems in it.

Regards,

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit,

check the following

Document Formats for Receiver JDBC adapter

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/2e/96fd3f2d14e869e10000000a155106/content.htm

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/06/01/file-to-jdbc-adapter-using-sap-xi-30

Regards

Sreeram.G.Reddy

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

amit

luk into this blog:/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/06/01/file-to-jdbc-adapter-using-sap-xi-30

u may refer to the recv jdbc connectivity. it is much more the same like sender but with very few diff which u can make out easily.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit...

What kind of problems do you have in your scenario? this information is helpfull for us

Hector

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

In ID, in your JDBC file scenario, you will have a sender JDBC adapter which you will confgig for connecting to database.....you will give your select statement to get data from sap tables.......

You will have a reciver file adapter where you will tell the target dir and target filename........

In IR, you will have a datatype for getting the source data which JDBC adapter will return........then you will map it to your target file structure......

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Look into this blog for the Sender JDBC adapter and the datatype to be created for the sender JDBC adapter.

/people/yining.mao/blog/2006/09/13/tips-and-tutorial-for-sender-jdbc-adapter

Regards

Bhavesh