Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHERE is my question ?????

symon_braunbaer
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

yesterday evening I have posted a question regarding the installation of NetWeaver 2004 on MaxDB.

I understand, that it has to be approved by a moderator, but I am STILL unable to find anything about

that question. I posted it in Technology / Databases / MaxDB ... ? Where did it go ?

If I would need to ask an urgent question, of which I need the answer within minutes, then obviously

I can forget doing it here... 😞

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Symon,

SCN Moderators,who are volunteers, approve your post as and when they get time based on their timezone around the world. There can be a delay because of this. Please do note that there are no dedicated personnel to approve the posts within a stipulated time. Also do not expect answers within few minutes. Even the SCN members who would be answering your queries are volunteers.

New SCN members are fully moderated until they complete some beginner missions to prove their intent: this is to prevent electronic spam. Once complete, your posts will not go into the approval queue.

Thanks for your understanding,

Best Regards,

Leon

symon_braunbaer
Participant
0 Kudos

The fact, that the experts, answering the questions are volunteers, is perfectly clear.

Though it looks, that fortunately, there are a lot of them and sometimes they reply fast.

But, now I've got the rest of your mechanism. First it made me angry, that volunteers are approving posts when they have time, but then, if this is done only for new users, like me, I accept.

And I hope I'll get to the approved level soon 😉 Thanks for your answer!

Answers (0)