cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checklist in Incident Requests 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have read that checklists can be used for service and incident requests. However, all the demo and how-to that I have read only pertains to the Service request.

Can you please confirm if we can also use checklist in incident requests? Can we do this via work center? If yes, do you have a link  for the demo or how-to docs?

Our requirement would be: a checklist will pop up during incident creation to make sure that all information are present before they could send the incident request.

Thank you.

regards,

Grace

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you can use checklist in service request for service request fulfilment

www.service.sap.com/~sapidb/011000358700001015362012

check the above guide

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked this guide but this is only for service request. How about for incidents (transaction type SMIV)?

regards,

Grace

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Grace

if you just want to validate certain fields on some status values you can do that customizing in

spro-------IT Service Management---- specify status dependent required fields

spro-------IT Service Management---- specify status dependent required fields check

once you do above al the fields you want will become mandatory in ticket at certain status

i hope you are looking for this right? it can be easily achieved without any development as above

regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

Yes this is useful for making the fields mandatory. However, we would like to create a checklist for the information that they should provide in the description field such as transaction codes, step by step procedure for replication, initial steps performed, etc.

Thank you.

regards,

Grace

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

Yes this is useful for making the fields mandatory. However, we would like to create a checklist for the information that they should provide in the description field such as transaction codes, step by step procedure for replication, initial steps performed, etc.

Thank you.

regards,

Grace

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Grace

You can create wizard for end user so that they can create as per your requirements.

there is no checklist available as such for incidents but you can use wizards plus the validations I have shared earlier to achieve the requirement

Thanks in advance

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prakhar,

Is there a documentation on how to create the wizard? Thank you for your suggestion.

regards,

Grace

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

No doc for now but you can customize the business role for that

hope it answer ur query

Regards

Prakhar