SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reading Private Note saved in the FPE1 Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Do we have FM or table for reading the provate note stored in the FPE1 document?

Regards,    

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

There are two tables-STXH and STXB, which contains the details of the additional notes that you save in FPE1\FPE2.

STXH contains the header data. where as STXB contains the text data.

However, the actual text data is stored in cluster in encrypted format in table STXB (uni-code language) and you can use READ_TEXT to retrieve the same.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

There are two tables-STXH and STXB, which contains the details of the additional notes that you save in FPE1\FPE2.

STXH contains the header data. where as STXB contains the text data.

However, the actual text data is stored in cluster in encrypted format in table STXB (uni-code language) and you can use READ_TEXT to retrieve the same.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

I thought of this but READ_TEXT could not be used. STXH and STXB are not populated in this case.

What I observed though is the table SOOD is updated with Code for document class, Object: Year from ID and Object: Number from ID.

Everytime I add a priovate note, this is updated.

And I can also read teh text using FM - SO_OBJECT_READ

But I am not able to find the link between the Document number (DFKKOP-OPBEL) and the table SOOD.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Table SRGBTBREL links Document and the SOOD details.

SO_OBJECT_READ returns the private note.