Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Block issue

former_member301603
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

Having only one credit control area (AABB) and assigned to company code and was working fine reg credit management.

Have created new credit control area (XXYY) under 'assign permitted credit control area' and 'assigned to new sales area'.

Have set 2 different credit limits for the customer and credit exposure is getting updated properly at FD32.

I did not make any modification in OVA8.

Usually sales order will be blocked when credit exposure is exceeding credit limit.

But, unfortunately for both CCA sales order is not getting blocked eventhough when credit exposure is exceeding credit limit.

Would like to have your valuable points to solve this issue please...

Regards

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

First check the credit analysis of the order by inputting the sales order number in the report Check_CM in SE38.

Then Note the credit control area, risk category credit group and check the automatic credit check what system has performed. With the above parameters you can check the corresponding OVA8 record and analyse the issue (Check the reaction).

If every thing is fine and if there is any problem with updation due to update errors then you have to run RVKRED77 program for the payer which will rectify all the updating issues. Better you run this program and check the results. I expect this will fix your issue

Normally it is sugested to execute this program during weekends in production as no document is created during this time.

Hope this explains.

former_member301603
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Tilak

OVAK settings has been already there for existing credit control area and it was working fine for years.

But after creating new CCA and assigning to sales area and copying the existing settings of OVA8 for new CCA, we are facing the issue of not getting blocked. Where as credit used percentage is more than 100.

I tried running RVKRED77, but no success. I think it is for updating values, but credit exposure value is updating properly, but s.o not getting blocked.

Regards

Rajesh

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

You are correct. Some times there will be problem in updating credit values. At that time Executing RVKRED77 will reorganize the credit.

Have checked the order created in Check_CM report?

What this analysis says? Should get some clue here.

former_member301603
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I missed CCA in FD32 and it's blocking (s.Order) now.

But value of credit exposure is not updated.

Example:

Before Sales order creation

Credit Limit:1000

Credit Exposure: 900

Created sales order for the value of 200 and got the message as exceeding by 100

and sales order has been blocked for delivery.

But after creation of S.order, value of credit exposure was not updated and it remains like below as before s.order creation.

After Sales Order Creation

Credit Exposure: 900

Sales order is getting blocked if I again try to create.

What is explained above is happening for both the CCA.

My question is usually credit exposure will be updated eventhough when exceeding credit limit. I would like to know why it was not happened in this case.

Expected Value in FD32 after Sales order creation

Credit Exposure: 1100

The expected value mentioned above used to happen earlier when we were using only one CCA.

Please suggest me on this...

Note: Before maintaining Risk Categ in FD32, credit exposure used to get updated properly whereas sales order was not getting blocked.

Regards

Rajesh

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Now you run RVKRED77 program now for payer. This will resolve the updating issue.

As I said yesterday, just by analyzing the order using CHECK_CM you would have identified the issue.

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

Try to bill the the sales order with 200 rs and then check whether the exposure is getting updated.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check 'all company codes' in OB45 and please close the thread if the query has been answered

former_member301603
Participant
0 Kudos

Credit Control Area is assigned to only one company code, and why should ccheck all company codes ?

Since long time, for existing credit control area assigned to company code (AABB) it was working fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is taking place because of the new credit control area  that  has been assigned to the sales area because of which the total credit limit of XXYY and AABB is now being considered.

From what i gather you have assigned two credit limits to your customer , check what the total credit limit is . 

Now maintain  the total credit limit and individual credit limit in FD32 .There is a very strong chance that the total credit limit is being considered.

Please ensure the correct assignment of credit group and risk category  as well at sales order level

Most of the  time when the credit limit gets exceeded there is a strong chance  that the credit limit is spread across several company codes, in that way please check the company code restrictions limit .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also try updating all credit limits and sales orders in f.28 , then check whether the sales order is getting blocked or not .

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In FD32, could you check what is the Total credit limit set and individual credit limit per credit control area

if the values are correct, then Run program # RVKRED09 for each credit control areas and check

hopefully this program will remove inconsistencies

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1:-Check if your risk category assigned in FD32 to your customer or not.

2:- check the  total amount and individual amount putted in Fd32

3:- check once again your customization. Credit group assignment to order type and activation for item category also.

4:- check the detail  date update in table S066 or not.

5:- check the update group used in credit control are. ( i.e 000012) standard.

Regards

Pitabash

former_member301603
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Since long time, for existing credit control area assigned to company code (AABB) it was working fine.

Problem has been started only after creating new CCA and assigned to new sales area.

Rest of the settings 1,3,5 are same for both the CCA. Please guide me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then check in FD32 with both credit control area and risk category.

check value update in FD32 for both cred cont area ..

Check if you are using different pricing procedure. where as in pricing procedure you have not putted the credit value in Subtotal column ..

Regards

Pitabash