SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create contract account

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am new to FICA. When I try to create a Contract Account I am getting this error.

"Account determination not possible for key".

I created Company code, company code group, Account determination, contract account category.

and now getting this error. unable figure out what might be the reason.

Can somebody please help.

3 REPLIES 3

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

The message provides the details you need to make the changes.  In most cases the message provides a link for you to follow and takes you to the table/img activity.

0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

go to EK02 transaction and give your corresponding chart of accounts and maintain the relevent combinations like Company code, Division, Account determination, main and sub Transaction etc....

Hope this solve your problem.

Regards

Vipin KV

0 Kudos

hi raju,

Check ek01 and ek02 settings related to your company and add required things like for..

ek01- company code,account determination,division,main transaction and recon account

for ek02- give your chart of accounts then add your company code,account determination,division,mt and sub transaction then give respected GL account.

or follow william's solution because he said correctly.

Hope this will help you clearly

thanks,

cherry.