cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Msg ID: FF805: Tax statement item missing for tax code B1

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the VAT code is created zero percentage it is working fine for the sales order process and i can see the subsequent documents but for the
credit memo the billing document is not getting released to accounting entries. The above error msg it is throwing.

Note: If we maintain the tax percentage in tax code it is working fine (zero is not working).

I have maintained the Tax Code in OB45 & also the same in FTXP and update the condition records.

I would highly appreciate if anyone could help me on this.

Thanks,

Gupta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

dileep_kumars
Explorer
0 Kudos

If tax jurisdictions are active in the company code but the system only finds tax condition UTXJ. In this case, you must make sure that at least JR1/XR1 has a value and this JR1 condition records should be created in finance side with FV11..

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether the following note helps you:-

• Note 793842 - MRER: Error message FF 805 when creating credit memo

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in the condition record of your Tax condition type VK12 whether you gave the Tax code and in the FTXP whether Tax code for output Tax is available or not

Generally the tax codes will move from Billing conditions to accounting, hope there could be problem in your condition records

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Santosh,

We have maintained in the output tax only and updated in the condition records.

Thanks,

Gupta

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether OSS Note 971253 - Causes for error message FF805 in SD can help you resolve the issue. You can also refer OSS 1469906  - FF805 Tax Statement Item missing for Tax Code for resolution.

There are few threads on the error message already posted in the forum, so I recommend you to search it also.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

I have checked the above OSS note it is not helping me to resolve the issue and checked forum also.

The scenarios is getting passed in the Sales Order process but getting failed in Credit Memo process billing document is not getting released to an accounting entries.

I have used the same pricing procedure in both the scenarios.

Thanks,

Naresh