Did you mean: 

Powerlink flags

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am trying to figure out how to resolve the following error:

"Invalid combination of Powerlink flags. Please go to Header>>Text

on the double line entry screen and enter correct values"

This isn't making sense to me because I though the double line entry screen was the same as the item overview tab on a sales order (VA03).

Where can I go to correct this error? No matter what I add to the order, whether it is pricing or text, that error comes up and will not allow me to save my order.

Thanks you in advance for your help!

Monica

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The fact that there is no message number makes me feel this is custom code. Talk to another analyst or developer that may be aware of enhancements that have been done or try to track down a functional specification that explains it. To me it sounds like there is a text ID(s) that need to be populated in a certain way before the order can be saved. This would not be standard and is likely an enforcement of a certain business process. In your post you mention Item Overview tab, but the error message is indicating it's an issue with the Header text. Item text and Header text are two different things so make sure you are looking in the correct place.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what is the message number?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

This particular error does not have a message number like other errors I have seen. When I do an incompletion log before I save the order, there are no errors. But when I actually hit the save button, it pops up and it doesn't take me to where I need to go to fix the error.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I never come across this message before, so I recommend you debug the program to find the reason for it. If you think no customization/external software connection is made, then raise the issue to SAP.

Regards,