cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC 6 ehp 3 and SAP HR 4.7 with NW portal 7 - Is it possible to have a TM running ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masters,

To be fair I have openned a new discussion. Since I think it's better to implement FI-TV in my corporate landscape and I'm wonder to know what I can get with my actual infrastructure (we are going to migrate to Ehp 6 next year).

Today we have ECC 6 EhP 3 and SAP HR 4.7 with NW Portal 7 fully integrated. Can we have travel expenses controls and approvals implemented ? ANy chance to import credit card and/or connect to booking systems (BCD, Flytour, Amadeus etc) ?

Any thoughts ?

BR, Hamilton

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hamilton,

I didn't fully understand your SAP landscape yet, I understood you have three systems:

ECC 6 on EHP3 (what modules are you using here?)

another SAP System on 4.7 which you are using HR/HCM on

NW Portal 7 (Portal version is 7 but what Version is your Netweaver? 7.01/7.02?)

Please elaborate on that.

Cheers, Lukas

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have 1 landscape with ECC 6 EhP 3 (FI/CO/PP/MM/SD/AA/....) and 1 landscape with SAP HR 4.7 (going to ECC 6 Ehp 6 very soon) in another machine connected to SAP NW 7.x - Ehp 1 (SAP EHP1 FOR SAP NETWEAVER 7.3).

Best, Hamilton

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once you go live with ECC 6 EHP6 on your HR landscape it should be working very well business-logic-wise, i.e. in your case CCC would be possible with this as well. I wouldn't start while you are still on 4.7. The Portal version would then also be irrelevant since the entire technology is on WD Abap (on 4.7, the Front-End technology is on WD JAVA which I can't recommend). Concerning the travel planning third party integrations, you have to check the prerequisites for each one seperately; some of them require a PI/PO Server for outside-communication and for some it is optional or not needed.

Cheers, Lukas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

Thanks agai for your comments and expertise.

AS you mentioned we are working to use NW 7.3 portal; ECC 6 Ehp 6 for HR and ECC 6 Ehp 3. We have PI installed too but, we are going to starting work with expenses control and in the next release study and implement connections with travel and hotels sites.

Thanks a Lot, Hamilton

Answers (0)