Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order status for a bom material with delivery tolerance at header item

former_member216388
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Our client wants item to have 97 percent delivery tolerance we have set it up in such a way that forr items header or item level it alwayss picks up 3% tolerance level in the order at all levels.After delivery the order status changes to complete my query is if the same is possible by only assigning the tolerance level at header level and not at item level.

Regards

Madan Shetty

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member216388
Participant
0 Kudos

Just to avoid confusion any thing over 97% can be delivered hence 3% tolerance. By header and item I mean bom material header material and components.

former_member216388
Participant
0 Kudos

Please do assist

Regards

Madan Shetty

former_member216388
Participant
0 Kudos

I will rephrase the question and I hope this time someone would be able to help me out.

We have maintained under delivery tolerance to 3 % for all fiber set material. Currently we have maintained this 3% tolerance at both header material and multiple item materials(BOM). Now the clients requirement is that irrespective of the item level material quantity  if the header material is over 97%(less than 3%) material should be delivered and sales order status should be complete.

I would like to know if its possible to do the same through configuration setup or I would have to use abap coding for the same.

Regards

Madan Shetty