cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Match Review Task getting Auto Cpmplete

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Issue Description: When the BODS job is run, the Match Task gets created with the Duplicate records in the Match Group and ID. But the Task gets autocomplete and in the Information Steward, we are not able to review the Match Review Task.

Could you please let me know, what things do we need to setup in order to get the Match Review Task available in the IS and being able to re-assign the Master Record and Merge the data.

As well as, Please let us know, how the reviewd data will be updated in the System?

Is it that we need to extract the data and give it to the BODS user?

Or

is it possible to automate and send it to the Target Database or system?

Thanks,

Gaurav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guarav,

Did you figure our the root cause for issue? I am also facing the same issue. The Configuration runs fine and status is 'Completed and created 0 task(s)'

I have set up matching configuration and tasks is getting completed with no tasks.

I did check the logs, it says as below,

Start calling data review service to create tasks. (MRT-10017)
[I] 2013-06-10 16:10:32.344 All tasks for existing job instance IDs created already. No new task created.

I don't understand where the task is getting created, How to check and edit the tasks created for match review?

Regards,

Tej

Global_AddressCleanse.CUSTOMER
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tej,

When configuration runs, it will look into the match results populated in the staging area. First it will check the job status table to identify which jobs are ready for review and then it will go through the match results produced by that job to identify the suspect match groups - the groups that have records with match score that falls between low threshold and high threshold as defined in your configuration.

The task that is created will show up in the list of tasks just below the configuration list. If there are no jobs that are ready for review, the task will not be created.

When job is ready for review and Match Results have suspect match groups, the task will be created and marked 'In Progress'. At this point the task will also show up in the 'My Worklist' of all reviewers and approvers that you have assigned in the configuration.

If there is a job ready for review but Match Results do not have any suspect match groups, the task will be created but will be marked 'Auto Complete'.

You can refer to following link at SDN where you may find useful information about how to setup match review. 

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/EIM/Match+Review

0 Kudos

Hi Tej

Did you find out the root cause? I have a similar issue and have set up all configurations and reviewed the thresholds. Just glancing through the data shows lot of matches which the Info steward is unable to find and create the task, not sure why.

Regards

Arvind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gaurav,

The task gets autocomplete typically if there are no suspect match groups identified based on the high threshold and low threshold values that you specify in Match Review Configuration.

Which version of Information Steward and Data Services you are using?

For the latest version 4.2, you can refer to the Match Blueprints on SCN at the following link - http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-8820

The Match blueprints also include Match Review blueprints that will explain how to setup matching and consolidation process using Data Services and Information Steward. You will find the sample Data Services jobs that stage the Match Results for review and also the jobs that can be used to process the reviewed data and send it to the target system.