cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S067 i am getting open delivery value as 100000,But i want to know for which delivery number this belongs to

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

in S067 i am getting open delivery value as 100000,But i want to know for which delivery number this belongs to.when run vf04 tcode to see the billing due list i am getting only one delivery number and that value is 2000.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Please find the SAP help link. This is an excellent link, from this you can get all the information.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/en/93/743861546011d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm

In S066/67, if you see any values then you have to frist check the list of open order/deliveries/billings.

For E.g.

In S066: You see open order values of any specific customer, go to VA05/N and see the list of open orders. Once you create the delivery document for those open orders, but, not completed Picking/PGI/billing then the value will populate in S067 under open deliveries. For this check VL06O and see if you have any such open deliveries. If you find then clear them.

But, if you find that there are no such open documents, still system is showing some values in S067 or S066 then you have to run the report RVKRED77 to reorganize the credit values.

Hope this helps you.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use OSS note 1756125  - Wrong credit values - identify and correct to find/resolve the cause/issue.

Regards,

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

From FD32 you can get the credit master data for the customer

FD32-->Environment-->Reporting-->credit master sheet

in the master sheet, click on the Line items which will show the list of transaction documents

regards,

santosh

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Run report "RVKRED88" in SE38 transaction for the Particular Customer.

You will get the Open sales ,Open Delivery and open Bill value.

Check for the Sales Document number against the Open Delivery value.

Copy that Sales Document number and check in the Sales Document Flow in VA03 transaction.

You can identify the list of Open Deliveries.

If you are in ECC 6.0 version you can manually complete the Open Deliveries through the

"VL_COMPLETE" transaction.

After the completion re-run the "RVKRED88" report and check for open deliveries and it will be zero.

You need to run the "RVKRED77" with Caution to update the real data in the S067 info structures.

Regards,

S.R.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the Reply SRK. I run the program RVKRED88 but i am getting some 8 orders Summation open delivery value has 8250.

in that only one order delivery is open.Remaing 6 other order document flow is completed and one return order showing open delivery value has 17000-.

We have some Z-report for open delivery value which is showing has 2000.

If i run the program RVKRED77 will it allow to make s067 open delivery value field has 2000.currently open delivery value showing has 100000.

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

The report RVKRED88 is a simulation report which you run to find out the time and details of the S067 structure to be updated after running the report RVKRED77 in real time.

As you have mentioned the open delivery value when running the RVKRED88 will be the output when you run the RVKRED77.

In my experience i have noticed that in some delivery documents the user manually changes the picking qty to zero and the credit value has been used for the delivery qty.

Kindly identify the open deliveries by running the report "VL_COMPLETE" transaction where you can get the list of open deliveries as well with open status.Select some delivery documents and analyze it.

Hope it helps.Revert back if any clarification.

Regards,

SRK