cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All pages in smartform printing on 1st page itself

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a very strange problem, I am working on a smartform that is suppose to print multiple pages printouts, my problem is that when I look at the print preview all the pages are displayed correctly however when I actually print it all the pages are printed on the first (one page only).

Here are the output devices types that I have used so far for this:

SWIN

SAPWIN

Now there is one more thing I would like to tell. I have tried using EPESCP2 device type in that my output is coming fine but my problem with this output device type is that it is allowing me to print multiple pages but the page size I am using is custom page size as per my requirement however it is taking a normal A4 size paper as output paper only due to which my second page starts from the middle of the second page on paper.

My printer is EPSON LQ2090.

There is one more bizzaare issue that I am facing using SWIN or SAPWIN that content of one window  is entirely not printing however if I draw borders then border is coming but the values are not coming. But when I try EPESCP2 the concern windows's content are shown and printed.

Can anybody help me this issue, I have looked various post on SCN but nowhere I can find satisfactory answer using which I can find a solution to my problem.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Robindra Jain

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if KBA 1833977 solves this problem.

regards,

Aidan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aidan,

Thanks for your help, my smartform is working. As for the windows content item It is now solved also. May be the problem was with font. I reduced its size then it was working.

Thanks a lot for your help I was struggling with this for last 2 weeks and with your help I solved it in 1 day.

Thanks and cheers!

Best regards,

Robindra Jain

Answers (0)