Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with "Assign Reference Flow Types"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are facing a issue with the transfer postings. Issue is as below:

PP for follow up postings for a lease in contract(Vendor Contract)

Follow up posting due to Reduction in condition

Provision A/C     Dr  Rs 2000

Expense A/C     Cr  Rs 2000

Transfer posting for the above PP

Expense A/C  Contract           2000      Debit Posting

Expense A/C  Rental Object    2000      Debit Posting

Which is wrong. This happening due to the same Reference flow type assignement for both follow up postings i.e. Increase and reduction,

Ideally for Condition increase Ref. flow type must be Debit posting one, where as for Condition reduction it should be a Credit posting one.

Now I have created a new flow type with credit posting and assigned to the respective "Followup Posting due to reduction".

But When I am doing PP existing folowup posting cashflow item the trasnfer posting is still debit posting(Wrong), where as in case of new cash flow it is Credit posting(Correct).

How can I achieve the correct postings even for the existing cashflow?

Thanks and Regards,

Chandra Madapati

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bowen_cao
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Please check the customizing with below IMG path which control the posting:

Flexible Real Estate Management (RE-FX)

Accounting

Account Determination

Assign Account Symbol to Flow Type

Regards,

Bowen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bowen,

Thanks for your immediate reply.

To give more clarity..We are facing a problem during transfer posting from Contract to Rental Object.

Now we have corrected issue by creating new flow type with Credit posting. Where as earlier we have only debit posting for both rent increase and rent decrease. Now we have assigned new flow type to rent decrease flow type.

System is working fine with the cash flow items which are generated prospectively, where as in case of legacy cash flow items system is behaving in the similar way of earlier i.e. debit transfer posting is happening instead credit transfer posting.

Thanks and Regards,

Chandra