Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatic pr from so so number problem

aslihan_duruakan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I configured necessary fields for automatic pr creation from SO I have created new account assignment group and assign howevr when I have created SO  then save even if pr is created automatically I can not see customer order number anywhere

If I use C  account assignment type it ask me G/L account  even if obyc configuration is correct

so how  I can see customer order number in PR

Thanks for your help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear,

Purchase order no. you can see in Sale sorder - Goto - item data - Shedule line - Purchase requisition Field,  same as you can see the the Sales order no. in PR - Item Data - Account assignment - Sales order field

Best Regards,

MH

aslihan_duruakan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

the problem is this when I look account assignment tab there is no any sales order number please see below

aslihan_duruakan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

Could you please lead me which setting did you do in OBYC  for G/L account bec I guess that the reason is this

aslihan_duruakan
Participant
0 Kudos

I have solved the problem it's dealing account assignbment category field was hidden

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with ME52n ;- Display purchase req then go to item data and Account assignment tab.

There you can see the sales order number assigned to that PR.

Hope it will help you .

Regards

Pitabash

former_member216388
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Angie drk,

If you are looking for the sales order num in PR please go to  me52n  input ur pr num and you can see the order num in the item data account assignment tab.

If I didnt get ur question right please do let me knw

Regards

MadanShetty