Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10: Available Connectors in Dash Board Reports

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As we know, we define all required connectors for a scenario and the same will reflect in respective actions.

Following the above understanding, some of the connectors (2) are defined in "AUTH" scenario and both of them are visible while accessing risk violation reports for roles/users in dash board reports. This is the actual behavior of system and it is quite logical.

However, out of my curiosity, I would be interested to know if having defined these connectors (2) for "AUTH" scenario, is it possible to display only selected system (1) from the list while seeing Dash Board Reports for risk violations?

Your suggestions/inputs would be welcomed. Please do let me know if you need any clarifications in my question.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can anybody suggest?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI GRC Consultant,

The answer to your question is no.Both the connectors will be displayed in the dashboard.

Though you might be able to restrict the users to specific connectors.

Thanks

Japneet Singh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i am looking for BO reporting/enterprise platform and access control integration. Can anyone help me about this. I couldn't find any document about supported platforms by access controll

jitan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Be default both the connectors are visible in dashboards if you run batch risk analysis for both the connectors.

And currently you cannot control this using authorization. Authorization only works in risk analysis reports and not in dashboards.

However there is another way to control this and achieve your scenario. Only run the batch risk analysis for the connector which you want to display in dashboard reports. Do not run batch risk for another connector.

Best Regards,

Jitan

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jitan,

Thanks for your reply.

Probably, as you said, if I run batch risk analysis for specific connector, only that connector would be available in dash board (I need to check though).

How about using auth. object "GRFN_CONN" in authorization? Security Guide says that it is used to access connectors in CCITS (The GRC integration Engine)...any idea about it?

Regards

jitan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure you never run the batch risk for that connector. Even if you run once the connector will appear in value help. However it will only show the result for the perriod in which you run the batch job.

Also use GRAC_SYS for connector restriction in risk analysis scenario. Hoever it does not work for dashboard reports currently. It works for adhoc risk analysis reports and risk analysis engine in general.

Best Regards,

Jitan Batra