cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Count times inactive of the view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

I have one view that hold the TimerTrigger in it.When the view active I can access it. Then I move or open the another view , I can`t access the TimerTrigger any more. Please help me the way to access it or provide any solution that I can count the times inactive of the view.

Regards,

NP CESC

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

The problem in here I have the view(V_0001) and from the view I open the another view(V_0002), from this view(V_0002) I open view ( V_0003)...I can open multiple view from the original view and the view that had opened belong to the another component.When I use CREATE_WINDOW_FOR_CMP_USAGE to open the window I have no more control inactive times of my view.

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create an attribute count in the component controller and in onAction of timed trigger increment the count and set the count using set_attribute. Then you can access this count in other views as well.

i have a doubt: timed trigger UI is local to view itself, isn't it? will it execute if we move out of the view also? i am not sure, will try once later and let you know.

Regards,

Kiran

former_member210266
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

You can create a context node for the counter in the component controller and then increment the value of the counter in WDDOEXIT method of the view.In this way you can have the number of counts the view is exited and gets inactive.

Regards

Swati