cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to pass values dynamically in the FPM OVP input field?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any one please suggest me  how to pass different values in the input field dynamically.

Because i want to give some condition to that input field and according to condition i have show the data .

Please help me come out of this problem and please share any one have any document related to that.

It's urgent for me and my project.

Thanks in advance.............

Warm Regards,

Biren

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215610
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Biren,

The value of an input field can be changed dynamically using the get_data method.

In the get_data change the value in the cs_data method parameter and make EV_DATA_CHANGED   = abap_true.

Regards,

Ragavendra

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Could you please give me one example how to  do that.Now i understand how to to pass the value dynamically.But my requirement is based on one field data it will change the other related input data dynamically..

Thanks and Regards,

Biren

former_member215610
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

After enter the value in Input field press enter then an event will be triggered.

Put break point in get_data method using io_event->mv_event_id you can find the event id.

Write code in get_data method with if condition on io_event->mv_event_id.

All form data will be available in CS_DATA parameter, change the value in CS_DATA and set EV_DATA_CHANGED = ABAP_TRUE.

Regards,

Ragavendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Biren,

Whenever you are filling the data into your FPM OVP form you have to change the input field value in CS_DATA parameter of method GET_DATA.

Then you have to set EV_DATA_CHANGED = ABAP_TRUE.

Thanks & Regards

Praveen Gupta