cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Loading external WSDL

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using SAP MII 12.2 .

I am using Web Service Action block to consume the external web service in MII Transaction.

I am able to generate the WSDL structure following the WebService Config Wizard and able to post message successfully as well.

The MII transaction is basically used for sending the planned order acknowledgement coming from ECC.

The size of message is in kb only however,the frequency of message is much and it happens like for 1000 message , for some 80 message the web service call will fail.

so total message posted will be 1000-80=920 .This is also creating much CPU utilization to the server where WSDL is hosted.

Is there a way to save the WSDL and load it from location without actually loading it from URL at run-time.

Any pointer to the above questions will be much appreciated.

Regards,

Ketan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

HariCS23
Contributor
0 Kudos

Ketan , If your transactions are not time critical, Use store and forward architecture . Run your transactions in batches and retry transactions which were not submitted to ECC for what ever the reason. ( network failure,ecc down,session time out etc..)

It takes some time build system with this architecture but it will be robust .

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you are running web service call in continuous fashion - one after another, check if the web service call is keeping the session open ...

else try to buddle up the data to minimise the wsdl call..

former_member211944
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ketan,

It is possible to do so.

Import the WSDL in the MII workbench.

Now in the web service action block use the URL of the imported WSDL.

e.g.: web://projectname/folder/filename

Also you can refer:

Regards,

Rohit Negi.