cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to prvide hyperlink on the summary tab for Sales order no.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to provide a hyperlink on my search results..So followed the below steps..for Sales Order, th ehyperlink should open VA03 from ECC system

1. configured a Field for USer profiles for SO_NO (Sales Order)  and changed Drill down type to 'S Drill Down to SAP system'

2. Assign  Link to confiugre Field

a. Assign Business objects - YSV_SO_NO  - BUS2032(Objetc Type), Display (MEthod) and Applciation Object (Logical System)

But when i click on the hyperlink on portal I get the error "Target SAP system not found  Please check the customizing for the link and the customizing for the RFC connection"

Please let me know what else i need to check.. Although the RFC conenction are  all set correctly..

Radhika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

All the RFC connections are correct, because there is another EH on the same system, talkign to same Application Object system is workign fine. Only for this EH it is nto working. Please advise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Radhika,

Is the Web UI hyperlink for EM object 'Event Handler' or an 'Event Handler Set'?  If you are using a web UI for an Event Handler Set you might want to check your 'configured fields for display' configuration and make sure the EM object is set to 'Event Handler Set'.

Regards,

Jon Hansen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jon,

The EM Object is greyed out and there isnt an option to enable it. Meanwhile for Group Fields we ahve an option to set it to EH SEt, but i still get the same error. Can you pls advise.