SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when student goes to different appraisal template

Former Member
0 Kudos

in PIQSMFU screen we have four taps and normally all the students display at the appraisals tabs

but sometimes student go to different appraisal template.

can somebody explain when this occurs ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dirk_pape3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Song,

this can happen, if the appraisal template of the SM has been changed after the student is (or has been) booked to or appraised on the SM.

Another reason I have seen is, when a customer specific report is not well implemented and imports appraisals e. g. from Excel without setting the appropriate appraisal types, which are required for the SM's appraisal template.

See also SAP note 1607116 for a procedure to delete unwanted different appraisals for a given booking.

Dirk.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

dirk_pape3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Song,

this can happen, if the appraisal template of the SM has been changed after the student is (or has been) booked to or appraised on the SM.

Another reason I have seen is, when a customer specific report is not well implemented and imports appraisals e. g. from Excel without setting the appropriate appraisal types, which are required for the SM's appraisal template.

See also SAP note 1607116 for a procedure to delete unwanted different appraisals for a given booking.

Dirk.

0 Kudos

Hi Song,

To be more specific, please check the academic calendar assigned to SC or O. The change of appraisal template happens in my case also and as suggested by Dirk we corrected the calendar assignments.

Regards

Vinod KUmar